Wednesday, October 13, 2010

postheadericon Digital Display Technology and our Future

I love thinking about the future of technology. I love imagining how new technologies will come to impact every facet of our lives. I often rocket to places that don't yet exist, so to examine how we might interact with digital objects in the future. I relish learning about technological breakthroughs. The information allows me to paint vivid  landscapes of what our world may look like years from now.

Innovation in digital display technology promises the widespread development of seamless gateways between our physical and virtual worlds. The digital signs that are beginning to permeate real world environments en masse can act as doorways, amplifiers, and interfaces through which we can better connect with people, objects, and brands.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.